Sunday, November 11, 2007

G is in the air !


Its Sunday (Nov 11th) here in India. Diwali is drawing to a close and yet for Pune, the festivities and celebrations are just about to get started ! Sri Sri Ravishankar (also fondly called Guruji) is going to be here on the 15th for a Mahasatsang and will lead a PDS (Pranayam Dhyan Shibir) from the 16th to the 19th . More details are here !

Guruji is everywhere ! I was driving down to Pune from Mumbai on the expressway and there HE was - on a huge larger-than-life hoarding . Banners at every intersection, the bus stops, shops, traffic light poles - its amazing the amount of seva the Art Of Living volunteers in Pune have done. I MUST remember to take my camera with me the next time I am outside.

The sheer irony of it all is that I may not be able to attend :-( owing to a family problem ! And yet I want Guruji to solve it for me !

We has a wonderful Long Kriya today led by none other than the engimatic Balwinder-ji. Every time I see him he looks thinner and more like Guruji himself. What a beautiful kriya and what beautiful knowledge and a surprise blessing ! Thanks Guruji !

V called today to register my dad for the Sahaj Samadhi meditation course with Bhanu Didi. You fulfilled that intention Guruji - now please bring us all to the venue for Mahasatsang and PDS .

Jai Guru Dev ,

No comments:

Post a Comment