Monday, December 24, 2007

Another Journey Begins

I just finished my 4th Art Of Living Part I course at Pune yesterday. Heres a summary :

1. Before the course, I was worn out - After it I feel so light.
2. Before the course, I felt so disconnected, After it I feel so connected .
3. Before the course, I was scared , After it not any more.
4. Before the course, I wondered if I would finish, After the course - er well I finished it didn't I ?
5. Before the course I felt very egoistic, After the course much less .
6. Before the course, I had a bad cold , After the course, I am fine.

If you have done the course, please repeat it, if you have not, please DO IT at your earliest. What better time than the turn of the year to renew and refresh oneself , go closer towards the self and start a grand new year !


Jai Guru Dev,

No comments:

Post a Comment